[KoK] King of Kings
Bye Bye don't forget to come again Smile
[KoK] King of Kings
Bye Bye don't forget to come again Smile
[KoK] King of Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
[KoK] Leaders
-JOHNRAMBO

-''No''Aim 
[KoK] Co-Leaders
-New_[+]

-Andrius12
Captains
-Whitehunter
[KoK] Members
-thomasAMB
-ima_brick
-Guns
-Masco

-Chrisi
-PaRoDoX-
-EllaN
-Daddy'
-HawK 
-
Golden 
-PenFire
Latest topics
» Is kok dead?????!!!!!
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:21 pm by Gigahertz

» Hai guys If you are there!
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:40 am by Gigahertz

» [KoK] Clan is Dead
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 am by JOHNRAMBO

» UNDA is fucking outta here bitches!!
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:26 am by Daddy'

» Leaving URT
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 pm by pennisfire

» Leaving KoK
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 pm by pennisfire

» Ma Screens
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm by JOHNRAMBO

» hello kok clan
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 am by JOHNRAMBO

» Browser game that I found
apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:40 am by andrius12

Top posters
JOHNRAMBO
apply to [KoK] [Declined] I_vote_lcapapply to [KoK] [Declined] I_voting_barapply to [KoK] [Declined] I_vote_rcap 
.:JuniX:.
apply to [KoK] [Declined] I_vote_lcapapply to [KoK] [Declined] I_voting_barapply to [KoK] [Declined] I_vote_rcap 
undacova
New_[+]
*Shoxiis*
thomasAMB
andrius12
PARODOX!
ima_brick
pennisfire

apply to [KoK] [Declined]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

apply to [KoK] [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply to [KoK] [Declined]   apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 am

F2 Locked
Back to top Go down
https://kok-urt.forumieren.com
*Shoxiis*

*Shoxiis*

PostSubject: Re: apply to [KoK] [Declined]   apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 am

i think its okey xD F1
Back to top Go down
andrius12

PostSubject: Re: apply to [KoK] [Declined]   apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 am

I f3 (dont know). I played 1 vs 1 against this guy and most of the times he lost. Right now I don't see him as a very good player; an average guy. He has got potential, but he has to work with it. And another thing (in my opinion) he should work on English language.
So everything in short: he has got potential, but it is up to him to become a better player (and as I cant tell the future I say f3) Wink So I am not for nor against his approval in the clan. So I guess its up to you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
badboy21

PostSubject: apply to [KoK] [Declined]   apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:15 am

Hi its me again, Junix locked my post, you guys know my name and others, so im not gonna put it.

If you guys vote F1 for me in [KoK] i promess i'll be a good player. im apply again cause Junix said to, i hope i can join [KoK] cause its a nice clan.

Please Vote F1 for me Very Happy. bb Very Happy javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy') my skiils you guys decide.

I play very time to became a very good player, i work hard to get my objectif and i hope you guys can understand that, thx to andruis, for what he done, and good luck guys.

F1 plz javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')

Last edited by badboy21 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply to [KoK] [Declined]   apply to [KoK] [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply to [KoK] [Declined]
Page 1 of 1